Electric LifeStylz provides you with an Ultra Fire 14500 Li-Ion Rechargeble Battery and charger (shown below). These batteries and chargers can be very DANGEROUS if misused in any way
Only charge the UltraFire Batteries in the provided Charging Unit
Do not attempt to charge the UltraFire Battery in any other charger
Do no chrae any other Batteries in the provided charger
IF THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IGNORED YOU MAY CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE
The Ultrafire 14500 3.6V is the only rechargeable battery that should be used to light up any ELS Hoop. This battery may be damaged or even explode if charged in any other charger than the charger provided by ELS (shown below).
The charger provided by Eco Groupe is the only charger designed specific for this UltraFire 14500 3.6V battery. No other charger should be used to attempt to charge the battery provided by Eco Groupe. Also do not attempt to charge any other batteries in this charger under any circumstances.
– Do not charge any batteries for more than 3 hours
– ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR BATTERIES. Never use any damaged batteries
– Do not store batteries in hot areas or in direct sunlight
– Do not put your batteries in your pockets or purses with other metal objects, may cause short circuit
– Dispose of any discolored batteries that have been rusted or exposed to water
– Dispose of any batteries leaking fluid, immediately
– Keep all batteries away from dangerous areas, such as corrosive materials or extreme environments
To avoid ever not having your battery ready for your hoop, recommend that you buy additional batteries with the purchase of your hoop.
DO NOT IGNORE THESE WARNINGS